View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #816
HotWheelsJeremy

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Camaro
Made er back to Edmonton.. Was a super awesome crazy drive home through the icefields pkwy then on through hwy 11 to RMH... Avg speed through the mtns, well, i should just say that i wish a few certain 1LE owners were there to see me through the pass... You all are awesome peeps and cant wait link up with u on the next tour... Cam, DONT brake around corners, Nathan, well, u know.... Mr Hoskin, broke 3 in total.. I smartened up and drank more so when i fell, i was done for the night hahaha.... Jordan, u are a good shit... Roll to PG with me and lets help PG recruit some more troops.... Layla, thx for not accepting MY booze that my wonderful GF was giving away without MY consent hahahahaha... Andy, was a blast sittin shotgun in the 1LE.. Amazing car... Merc, thx... U know.... Shawn, im taking you to the ground bro.. Just so you can see for yourself... LMFAO!!! (boondockin fo sho this winter) Mark, ur hilarious.... See u soon... And to that stoopid hus that was in the bushes and got me in shit, DO NOT RETURN.. NOT WELCOME.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRR hahahaha... Last and final note, to the polish guy from Pitt Meadows, you got some explaining to do pal.... The only reason i didnt find out how bad you disrespected me till well after we left was to save you.

To whom ive left out, its because im human and i forget shit sometimes.. Gimme shit tomorrow or whenever hahahaha..... Thank you so much Layla and Brian.. Had a blast.... Goodnite yawl......