View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 05:35 PM   #8
Tenacity
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Red Hot Chevy Camaro
I don't know why it bothers me, maybe it bothers me because if it were just up to ME, I would be driving a 2003 Ford Focus with 100k plus miles on it and ride it until the wheels came off. If it were just up to me, I would ride for basic transportation only.

I bought the Charger in 2011 and I bought the Camaro this year mainly to impress women and random people coming down the road/at a spotlight that I would never meet. That's the truth.

So when I read these comments, it just makes it feel as though I made a BAD purchase....however....when I logically look at everything, I actually made a very GOOD purchase because there's no reason for me to spend $13k more for the V8 version (2014 or 2015 year) and I surely wasn't going to buy a 2010 V8 version which is a 6 - 7 year old car.

Maybe my entire foundation is off regardless and I shouldn't be trying to "impress women" or other people like this in general.....but then again, I personally liked the Charger and I like the Camaro.

I've only had ONE woman I've been dating talk about why didn't I get the V8. That honestly hurt though, even though it didn't stop her from sleeping with me, it still hurt when she said that.