View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 12:53 AM   #182
DeanH

Drives: 2014 2LT/RS
Unacceptable poor quality

I have spent the last couple hours pouring over the leaking heater core threads so let me just revive this old thread with the same old problem. My 2014 has the same issue 5 model years later and they still can't get it right. I bought my 14 new in june of 15 so it's only been on the road 2.5 years. I enjoy driving my Camaro so I am over the 36K warranty limit with about 6 months left timewise, but I am afraid I have a snowballs chance at getting any help on this one.
For a $37K car, I guess I just expected more. Between the "Service Stabilitrak" warning everytime I accelerate through a curve and the phantom flashing Check Engine light on most every on ramp (That goes off leaving no code) and now the joy of toxic chemicals streaming into the cabin in both a liquid and gaseous state I am having serious doubts about my lifelong loyalty to GM. Just sayin.... h

Oh and I forgot to mention the whole key won't come out of the ignition thing, but they did replace the shifter with no issues since

Last edited by DeanH; 01-27-2018 at 01:17 AM.
DeanH is offline   Reply With Quote