Thread: Last One I Hope
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 02:32 PM   #49
69Tom

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy10mm View Post
Rear vision package is only $495 on a 1SS and it was something that would have been a definite if we were going that route. After extensive discussion, we've decided the Recaros are not the best choice for us and are instead going with a 2SS and standard seats.

As far as the 2SS ... I don't really want it. I don't prefer leather (it's too fragile and degrades over time), I like the HUD but don't need it, I really dislike the gauge pack - I think it looks cheap and would pay money to NOT have it, the stereo is nice I will admit, the fabric on doors doesn't bother me one bit, the rear vision we were going to get, the mirror I'm indifferent about, I don't really care about the DIC, and I don't have a garage so home remote isn't important.

To be honest, if it wasn't for my wife wanting the leather, I would not be spending the money on the 2SS.
Any way you could talk her out of it? I love the cloth seats on my 1SS 1LE, and like you, never wanted leather. Seems a shame to waste money on stuff you really don't want. Just tell her leather is cold in the winter, hot in the summer. haha.
69Tom is offline   Reply With Quote