View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #1262
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 BADSS View Post
Sorry, that's not what I meant. I guess I should have said. For any camaro that has an aftermarket supercharger or turbo, the track requires a helmet and fire jacket. We'll do our best to hit the low 12's!
I read that last night and was like...LMAO I had to say something about all of us being so slooooowww. LOL. Soon there will be more of us making it to y'alls level. I can feel it this Spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Reliable BOOOOOOOOOO But if you guys are a go Im down, its ride or die with my Camaro5 gang
Second that completely. I still get parts for my customers at Reliable since the guys there are top notch. As far as their salesmen and management go...... ???

I can tell you that my better half completely grunts and turns purple red when I mention Reliable. She wouldn't go there if they were haning out free George Strait concert tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZTOM View Post
I will be out of town again so no can do but I have to add my 2cents, they send me every kind of email they can but nothing on this and they call me from info I gave them 2 years ago. They also have a boat load of Camaro inventory so this looks like a sales gimick more than a community thing at best, like I said my 2 cents. I would love to hear from my friends here that they are ready to change their ways.
I know Galles did this a long while back as a Farewell to the Camaro in 2002. It was cool but hardly anybody showed up. I'm betting Tom is right on with this. Trying to stir up some sales via emailing folks. ??!!

I'd be into it if some of our hardcore, first gen Camaro owners had been contacted about it. Aside from the gang here, nobody that I know with other older Camaros have told me that they heard about it. Meaning, if this is/was a genuine attempt to get some sort of Camaro Club rolling, I'd check it out.

Hell, I don't know why I'm even rationalizing. We all know I won't get off to make it in time anyhow.

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote