View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 08:51 PM   #9
Aprojectile

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
So I got the car to start and run, I can't say for sure what the solution was since I did multiple things at once, I removed a handful of fuses related to the ECM and the FPCM along with a few others. I also removed and reinstalled the ground cable from the passenger side of the engine to the ABS bracket. I've started the car up and drove it around a handful of times since I got it working again as well.

With that being said, I did originally have a check engine light from the 1st start up, checked it with HPTuners, had a bunch of codes, mostly related to stuff i disconnected, cleared them and went about my day with the car. I've not had a check engine light come on since, but I did decide to check the codes again since it's the end of the day and like i said i've drove it around a bit and i've started up a handful of times as well.

I still have the same two codes as originally, but now I also have extra codes too, and these won't go away even after clearing them.

EDIT: I'm not concern about the o2 codes since I don't have rear o2 anymore, and the car is tuned as well.

Last edited by Aprojectile; 08-04-2021 at 08:54 PM. Reason: added some more info
Aprojectile is offline   Reply With Quote