View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 07:10 AM   #7
ya boy willz

Drives: 2011 IOM LS, 2011 CGM LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveagogo1 View Post
Was very nice meeting you and Cuban at Pony Wars. Hope to see you guys again soon.
It was great meeting you and the fellow TBC guys at Pony Wars too I'm sure we'll run in to each other again soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantley847 View Post
damn, got work Sunday... wish it could have been Sat. Bowtie puts up a pretty good meet and there are two girls that I have seen that come out for photos and they are just... fantastic.
I'm pretty sure I know which girls you're talking about We MIGHT have a shot of them with our fifth gen but I don't remember at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
This is literally 5 minutes from where I live - but I'll be in Cancun this weekend so can't make it sorry
It's alright they hold em frequently and I'm sure we'll be attending others. Hope to see you at one eventually

2011 CGM LS- Injen CAI, Vmax Ported TB, Vmax Black Ice O'Lator, Carbon Fiber Bowties, Carbon Fiber Gills, Factory Spoiler, Stock SS Exhaust w/ Magnaflow x-pipe welded in & stock muffler delete, Miro 112 18x8.5 +35
ya boy willz is offline   Reply With Quote