View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
Christiancoach

Drives: 2008 Holden Commodore SSV
Vossen VVS-082 Wheels

These wheels are for a G8 or some other application. I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY WILL FIT A CAMARO!
FOR SALE:
Vossen VVS-082 One Piece - Monoblock Wheels. Gloss Black Lip and the sides of the spokes, and Brushed face.
Fronts: 20 x 9 +38mm offset with Yokohama S-Drive 245/35/20
Rears: 20 x 10.5 +45mm offset with Yokohama S-Drive 285/30/20
To make these wheels fit my G8 they were milled 3mm.

Lug Nuts are not included!
TPMS Installed!
I was running some negative Camber in the rear to tuck, and as such the inside edge of the rear tires are worn more than the outer edge. Please see the pictures. If you don’t run negative camber the rear tires still have some good life in them.
The front tires have tons of tread left.
I am willing to have the tires removed and just sell the wheels. The price is with or without tires!

These are used wheels, they are not perfect! My car is a daily driver. I am not trying to scare you away, but I want to be REALLY CLEAR on the condition. One of the rear wheels has a very small spot of curb rash (see pic). One of the Hex heads (they are purely for looks, as the wheels are one piece) is bronze/copper in color, the chrome has come off. One of the Vossen Center Caps is missing one of the 4 tabs that hold it in place. It was like that when I got them, and has stayed on fine. I forgot about it until I was taking pictures of the wheels today. A replacement should be easy to come by.
One of the front wheels was touched up by a body shop (the previous owner was in an accident) and has a touch of overspray on a couple of spokes (on the side). No one has ever noticed except myself and my detailer. It is hard to spot.
There is one spot of "curb rash". See the pics, it looks horrible in the picture, and is hardly noticeable in person. Seriously!
When I got the wheels, they had been balanced at least twice before, and there were a lot of wheel weights. They arrived to me without TPMS. The installer removed all the weights and started over. I only say this because some of the sticky paper left behind after removing a wheel weight is still on the inside drum. The drums (or the lip on the inside of the wheel is gloss black) is gloss black, just like the outer lip.

Vossen Website Images

I am asking for $950 for the entire setup, plus actual shipping and packing!
Every time I sell something I end up losing money on the shipping, so here is the deal. Buyer to pay actual shipping. I will take the wheels to the local UPS store and have them package the wheels however the buyer wants. The buyer pays the actual packaging, handling, and shipping.

Please look at the pictures closely, and I welcome any questions you might have.