View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #1693
wantinamaro

Drives: Dodge Dakota
Ok guys, I know this isn't where I am supposed to be asking this or even posting it where I should be putting it, but this is the only way I could figure out getting my question on here. First off my name is Mike, live in Florence, KY just south of Cincinnati. Here is the thing, my wife and I are always bumping heads on this car. We both have fell in love with the Aqua Blue and know at some point we well have one. The problem is I want to order one by the end of September or early October. She is not big on the whole ordering process and wants to wait until we can see them on the car lots and drive off with one from there. My thing is if we do that it maybe September or October of next year before we ever get to that point. So here is my question, you see neither of us, nor any of our family members have ordered a vechile before and I was courious how things go. Her sticking point on ordering one is she don't think we can get a payment or a range of one until the car actully makes it to the dealership. My question to you guys is, is that true or is there someway we could find out what our payment maybe when we place the order? If anyone can help me win this arguement I would be very thankful to you. Thanks guys.
wantinamaro is offline   Reply With Quote