Thread: G5.R
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 11:51 PM   #154
Moreno1

Drives: G5.R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
So what section of the forum would we post a group-buy thread for Optic Armor windows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
hahaha - cosmetic mods maybe? I can't really think of a subforum that "windows" fits under
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
Hahaha, Idk, its more performance related, id put it in bolt ons if there was one for all engines. But cosmetics is good too i guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
the racing section.
I like Synner's idea. The dragstrip/track section is usually looking for ways to reduce weight.

Hey Synner, just sent out a package for you today. it's "COOL"

Pfadt Trailing Arms and Tie rods came in a few days ago. Man they look good in their raw form. looks very racey and mechanical.

Name:  010.jpg
Views: 2227
Size:  134.1 KB

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 2247
Size:  170.8 KB

We almost decided to keep them like that. But to keep with the theme, we started monkeying with them. I took a pic of them side by side, polished and brushed. We both agreed that we like the brushed look better.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 2231
Size:  191.4 KB

BTW, sorry for the bad pics. Somehow, the battery for the SLR got misplaced AGAIN. There's too much cr@p everywhere LOL

This weekend should be interesting as we are going to be working on getting all of the suspension back under the car so that we could get it on wheels. we need it somewhat mobile to take it to a shop where we will be putting in the cage. stay tuned...