View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:11 AM   #3970
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidernation3017 View Post
So the IOM has a maggie on it. if so I am going to check it out
Should be the same car. And yessir Phil, it was in there more than a few times the last couple years. Was a guinea pig for them at Mo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSpeedFreak View Post
Lol. It's cold but I am thinking about bringing the car in now to put it on the forklift

My old tensioner went out last week so I am hoping this helps out. Also pullied up as the new overdive gave me a lot more boost than I expected. Might have been a good thing the tensioner went out.

I tried out the Barton when I was at camarofest and I liked that the most out of the others I have checked out so figured I would give it a try.

That tensioner and DSSL are about 25lbs so let the pig get a little heavier I guess
Down! Sounds like, even with the minimal gain in wieght, it's going tobe more reliable and will not throw the belt. I'm surprised they don't include a better pulley tensioner in the kits. All of em would benefit and seems to be a smart thing that everybody does.

Thinking about a new knob for my Barton as the black one is looking rather shiney and slippery. Digging the Speed Dawg ones but eh...gonna have to sell a boatload of gofast parts to be able to afford one of those! LOL

I hear rumblings of somebody picking up a sweet little 4th Gen here recently....

Anybody know anything about that?
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote