View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #43
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Drives: 2004 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
Cow Worshipper ? You know I'm not a Tshirt Fan I went to school at UT and graduated in 2003. I'm 29 and have been to every single TEXAS/OU game since I was 6 months old. I respect my school for the history and what it means to be a longhorn. I'm with my Team Win or Lose and will always be that way. I don't worship a Steer when I know sports is only something to look forward to on weekends away from real life however if thats what you think of me as ( tshirt worshipping fan ) So be it lol

When our season was over I was picking Okie lite as you are refered as to TEXAS Fans to win the big12 why? for the last 12 years you have been a solid contender every game we have played you and yall are the one and only school who has played us close every year for the last 5 years.
With the $$$$$$$ T boone has spent its about time yall go this far.

why are you okie lite ? You will always be known as the other school in oklahoma no matter what you do. Ask anyone in the US who they think of in Oklahoma for Football 99% will say OU. Hell the young lady in the post above is in NY and she is a OU Fan. No one thinks of okie state when they think Football in oklahoma.
Beating us 1 time out of how many years doesnt make you tough shit. out of the 25 ever meetings our two teams have met we have beat you 22 times to your 3.
Congrats on your win this year as it was coming we all knew it was going to happen soon or later as you always play hard against us. Take the shots at us right now because even you know we wont be down long. After this season $$$$$$$ is about to fly around.

I dont care how many basketball NC's you have or NC's in anything for a matter of fact good for yall. to me and everyone else you are still Okie Lite and will always be in the shadow of OU and will probably still 20 years from now be where you are by recruiting TEXAS atheltes to get you there.

congrats on this season next year yall should be good again if good health sticks with ya.

Hookem
J/K. I wouldn't have typed that if I knew your skin was that thin. I just thought that if you were gonna throw out a derrogatory term, that you could handle a response in kind.

BTW T. Boone Pickens isn't the only one who donates money, he's just the biggest. We will never catch Texas on money spent.

It's OK, I'm not one of those OK ST fans who blows sunshine that thinks we on the same level as OU and Texas now. Its gonna take a few years.