View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 09:54 PM   #24
BJJKRIS

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biergut View Post
I am new here... that's my fault because when I purchased my Porsche last year I knew I should have purchased the Z28. Well now I have some to my senses and just had post.

I've tracked cars going back to the very early 1990s and have been through a lot of cars for the track over the years (12)... exclusively Porsches, but for one Corvette and now know... I need a Z28. I am amazed at the prices for these unbelievable machines. What shocks me is the prejudice about these monsters... when I tell folks I'm losing the Cayman for a Z28 I can't tell you the strange looks I get... I love it.

I have the Jones for a Z so bad it's consuming way too much of my time -- I find myself watching the Chris Harris video over and over again... I need the Porsche gone first, but boy -- once that is gone -- I'll be in a Z28 so fast my wife will wonder just what the f*^k just happened! (she is also one of the Porsche snobs)

Anyway-- wanted to get acquainted with you guys, introduce myself and hope to be a member of the club soon. Wish me luck!

Biergut
Man, you're going to love this thing! I finally got mine a few months ago 2 days before i deployed haha. those 2 days were some of the best i've had in a while. From cruising the beach all the way down to st. augustine to late night runs on the interstate... you can't beat the driving experience. coming from a modded STI and a 2013 Boss 302. The Z just stomps all over both of them IMO.
BJJKRIS is offline   Reply With Quote