View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 04:28 PM   #1
racergirl

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 2SS/RS A6 Camaro
Racergirl's Fest Experience

Here comes my annual Fest thread. Going to start this off right by giving a HUGE THANK YOU to EVERYONE that helped put on this year's Fest! I can (hopefully) speak for everyone when I say we appreciate everything that you all do! I had a blast this year! It was so great to see old friends and make new ones! Already looking forward to the next one! Wanna give a few shout outs to my friend, Christine for winning brackets and to Ruby for getting runner up in the V6 modified class, and lastly, shout out to Daniel for winning V6 unlimited class! You all kicked butt! I want to give a shout out to my dad, Kurt for being my crew chief the past 6 years that I have been racing. I literally couldn't have done this without you. Thank you dad. Lastly, I am proud to say that I took home the runner's up trophy in V6 unlimited (finally). Now for some pictures!
Attached Images

Former Camaro: 2013 2LS
BONE STOCK: 13.953@100.77 With Bolt-Ons: 13.646@101.60
With 75 shot and Bolt-Ons: 12.587@111.25
Performance Mods: CAI Intake, MRT V2, SLP Underdrive Pulley, DRs, Skinnies, Rear seat delete
racergirl is offline   Reply With Quote