View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #68
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
I installed BBK long tube ceramic headers with high flow cats on my wife's Mustang. Paired with Borla ATAK's, it is loud. Test drove it a little bit to see how everything held up and it feels like there is more power. I still don't know about the transmissions on the auto's, they feel sluggish compared to my V6. Sunday we will be going to the track with a friend to take pictures.

Also our neighbor who has a 2005 Mustang V6 and thinks his car is everything (he claims he can smoke a 2010 Camaro SS with just his CAI and exhaust) sits in his driveway while we are home rev'ing his engine just to sound bad-ass. He saw me installing the headers on my wife's car and he went to borrow a friends 94-99 Mustang GT to wash it and was rev'ing it in his driveway. I decided to take her Mustang out for a test drive after installing it and after I got out of my driveway I gave it a little throttle and it was extremely loud (we live on a cul de sac so it echo'd between houses). Came back and he started that car again and it was extremely quiet this time, no rev'ing or trying to show off. Then he tried to put the guys Mustang on ramps and he screwed up the front end with the ramps.

I'll post again on Sunday with our times if the weather holds out.