View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 12:00 PM   #1869
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
Before I was running 17 PSI with the intercooler, so it will run more without the intercooler. I'm spinning the supercharger as fast as it will safely go right now, only other way to get more boost would be to get a bigger supercharger.

Going to stay on water/meth no matter what, the cooling affect of water is too good to not use. The air after the intercooler was over 160 degrees, but 70 degrees after the water/meth. So if I spray before the supercharger and give it time to cool the charge more, it should be 70 degrees again. If I can't get it to that temp without an intercooler, I will probably put a A2W cooler on it with an ice box. That would be fun.

The car will mostly be a fun daily driver. Once my Mustang is paid off I will turn it into the track car, the Camaro will stay as a daily driver. I mostly am using the Camaro to learn how to work and tune cars, reason I'm doing everything in my home. It would be too expensive to make a true track car out of a Camaro V6, especially with a S197 chassis sitting next to it.