View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 12:07 PM   #1872
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajefe View Post
I think it would be cool(little pun intended) to see what you come up for the A2W. Excited to see your results when it happens you guys got some work ahead of you for sure. Probably a dedicated tank for it somewhere then and lots of plumbing? Believe if anybody has the knowledge to handle it you do been playing around with it so long doing your own work. Really enjoy seeing people do there own builds and results achieved. Will be awesome for sure. Wish I had that much knowledge!
Just curious any worries about the water temp getting to hot when daily driving? Or is there a way to overcome it?
During normal driving the blow off valve will be open prior to the intercooler, the supercharger won't be working to compress air. So the air going through the intercooler will be near ambient, so it can cool the water down if it is a higher temp. Plus I plan on having a heat exchanger behind one of the fog lights, so that will help.

The thing I'm worried about is the transmission, there aren't any built parts for it like the 6R80. The stock clutches and valve body can handle the power, it is just that input shaft and intermediate shaft that are hollow for fluid passage that can break easily.