View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 09:55 AM   #36
Kendall421

Drives: 1969 Z28, 1982 Z28, 2014 SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
He is a vendor for VMAX, do your own research, think for yourself, and make the best decision for you and your car...

I have never heard one bad thing about Bo White or VMAX, funny that my tuner never came up with those results...

I personally don't think you can go wrong with either of them...
That is so freaking WRONG! I just black balled EVER doing business with that guy! To put crap like that out there against Bo White because you sell Vmax is wrong and poor business practice! Bo does not bad mouth Vmax, he stays classy! Vmax should pull this guy from their vendor list too for doing this...because I would go buy a BW just to spite this guy and that is not good for Vmax business. Perhaps the reduced power mode his customer saw was due to a shitty tune! Duh!
I did my research and bought a BW unit over the winter. I have headers and HF cats and CAI. I have NO problems with my BW TB! It is a work of art and works perfectly! I did put in a Vitesse controller and with that I was getting put into reduced power mode. I will NOT bad talk the VTC though, that thing is sweet! I just have too much air flow now without a tune. I highly recommend the VTC if you are mostly stock...or have a tune.
You can't go wrong with Vmax or BW. I just like the half shaft removal Bo does.
Kendall421 is offline   Reply With Quote