View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
Scrapppy666

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 Black/Black
May be letting her go...

So recently priorities have changed... bought a house and such and have had no time to enjoy my car. At this point I can't see making such a large payment every month (32 payments remaining) for something I honestly haven't even had the time to wash since May

My car is 2010 2SS/RS Black / White Stripes, 11,400 miles and in excellent condition. Does have a 3" Dynomax Cat-back and CAI intake (which I plan on putting back to stock before I do anything obviously)

So I have an instant cash sale value from a local dealer for just over $25k... or they said they can offer significantly more if I trade. I went looking and they have a Black 2009 Silverado LTZ with 49,000 miles for $25k.

If I do this deal I may also trade in my 2001 Dakota SLT which I'll no longer need as well for fair / moderate trade in value (realistically probably only worth 2 - 3k)

Then there is just outright selling it, ending up with $6500 or so in pocket out the door and a good piece of cash still in my bank account every month.

I still have my El Camino (black as well... notice a trend ) as a toy (which at this point I think I enjoy driving it more because it doesn't cost me anything but gas and insurance).

What to do... it will hurt getting rid of the car regardless but at this point I just feel like its the "responsible adult" thing to do.

I'm 27 so I know there will be time to hopefully pick up another one some day

Pittsburgh Automotive Photography
Black on Black 2SS/RS w/ white stripes Dynomax 3" Bullet Catback, CAI Cold Air Intake
Scrapppy666 is offline   Reply With Quote