View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #44
Mike@DS

Drives: 99 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy50 View Post
Who knows How to make the Diablo U7194 turn off the AFM. The help center called it DOD(displacement on demand). I installed the performance tune, it did fine. I can not figure how to turn off the Automatic Fuel Management system. both the supplier and the tech help center said it would turn it off. I tried the custom install, did not give the option.
WHO KNOWS HOW?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy50 View Post
nobody told me you had to tear you trunk liner out and pull fuses. still can't figure out how to turn off AFM
It is under the modify tune menu, select DOD, then select off, and then reinstall the tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjk7 View Post
UPDATE / EDIT: Okay, so I downloaded the r12... then updated my Predator. Same thing. The unit is on r12 now but still cannot modify any of the parameters... this tells me their still working out some kinks. My thinking is that it's time for any Diablo owners in this forum to start burning up the threads on the DiabloSport support forum... this is the only way we are going to effect change, as it's on DiabloSports to gets this working for us again.

Unfortunately this doesnt leave a good feeling with me.......I know its not their fault that Gm Keeps changing stuff but.......mine doesnt work yet and it doesnt have all of the features i bought it for yet...........Frustrating
Is this Predator giving you the option to install a performance tune?

I recall your calibration as not being supported currently, so I cant see why it would let you modify parameters...
Mike@DS is offline   Reply With Quote