View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 06:47 PM   #15
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by theragtopguy View Post
Hey Bud 1LE, how about a pic of the window sticker showing the options so we can figure this 1LE thing out?
WOW! Didn't think this was going to cause everyone to get their shorts in a bunch but I did one better and stopped at my dealer and picked up a copy of the build sheet from the factory when the car was built.

It does have the code SCJ 1LE Suspension Package installed at the dealer. Dealer installed means it was picked by the dealer when it was ordered.
Funny all the assembly paint makings are on every bolt when it was installed does the dealer do this?
It has the NPP code Duel Mode Performance Exhaust.
It has the code SLN Strut Tower Brace.
It has the code KTU Performance Short Throw Shifter.
It has the ZL1 Spoiler and Splitter with the ground effects package part of the "Green Flash Edition Package" B7J Code.
Code RGU Performance Tire Package.

Car was born 3/27/15.

I'm not going to go thru the entire option list that comes standard with the Green Flash package which is everything that you could get ordered for a 2015 SS Coupe.

Sorry for the confusion with this but it was an affordable upgrade for me and I wanted to get out of the 2012 vert and 2013 coupe both 1LT'S that I was tried of.
Dealer gave me a great deal on the trades and took advantage of all the year end incentives and got to use my GM Card money to boot!

Out the door for under 40K that stickered for over 49K with a car that has a lot of show and go

(Oh I fixed the first post so no one gets confused.) Thanks!

Last edited by Bud 1LE 2SS RS; 10-13-2015 at 07:33 PM.
Bud 1LE 2SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote