View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #9
Maddtim

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
i have the order workbench...showing what i ordered(and the R6P code is there), my order number, and priority number(which is 6)... what i dont know is if they were even allocated 6... if they werent allocated 6 cars would i even show up on this screen?
You would show up no matter what. What mac1 was asking for is Event Code or Event Status Code. Look at my sig, my car is at 3400 currently (Internal order for production received) and will be at 3800 (built) hopefully by the end of the week. This code lets you know how far along your order is. Also, depending on WHEN you got your workbench copy, you may want to call the dealer to get an update of the current event code. If you're still at 1100, then GM hasn't even, in essence, looked at your order yet. If you're at 2000-2500 then your order is pulled and being prepared for production. 3000-3300 are where they schedule everything internally, including the Targeted Production Week. then it's downhill from there.

Have 2012 2SS/RS LS3 Convertible 45th Anniversary Edition with Hurst shifter.
Maddtim is offline   Reply With Quote