View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 06:33 AM   #3306
DD1/LE

Drives: 2015 2SS 1/LE
Greetings Louisiana crew! I'm originally from upstate South Carolina, but I moved to New Orleans almost 2 years ago with my fiance. I've always been involved with cars whether its been racing in various NASCAR series or restoring classics.

I purchased my 2015 2SS 1/LE on 1/28/19 and have been loving every minute of it! It is my daily driver for my 15 mile commute and I now have something that I enjoy my drive to work in! Once I have something else to daily drive in a couple years, I plan on converting it into the weekend warrior/track car it's begging to be!

A couple friends and I are trying to organize a car meet similar to cars and coffee but on different dates and I would love to meet some fellow camaro5 members! The first meet will be on April 6th from 8am-11am at the New Orleans Lakefront Park, and the plan is to have it on the first Saturday of every month thereafter. All cars, trucks, and motorcycles are welcome so tell your friends, but I hope to see your Camaro there because there are too many Mustangs around here

facebook.com/NOLACarShow is where you can find details for the events, or you can check out the instagram: nola_carshow

Daily Driven 2015 2SS 1/LE in Ashen Grey
DD1/LE is offline   Reply With Quote