View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #226
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
So you'd better bee done quickly ,the beast is waiting
Well my friend, the move is finally over and now just spending the days unloading boxes
So how are you enjoying life in the fast lane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccamaro View Post
hey kronix. anything new to show? i hope you got the zl1 bumper by now. cool. thanks
Hey RC, the ZL1 bumper finally did arrive last Thursday!! Gary did a good job with it, we actually fine tuned his design on the ZL1 splitter and put a nice beveled edge on it. Sorry I don't have any pics yet because this past weekend was spent moving down to the LA area, so I left the SS in good hands at my buddy's shop while he finishes up with it. We've wired the projector fog lights just like my DRLs and used an Oracle LED ring switch.

As for new goodies, I also upgraded the projector bulbs with AAC's Plasma LED bulbs. Also installed the painted gloss black pieces by River City Creations, the Speedo/Tach bezel, center console, and the long strips on the sides of console. So the interior will carry the same theme of gloss/matte black as the exterior. To really make the gas pedal more responsive I ordered a larger, ported VMaxx Throttle Body painted in gloss black from RX, and just waiting for that to come in, along with the hydro-coated CAI lid that Emblem Pros is doing to match the other engine compartment pieces. Except on this CAI lid the plexiglass has been removed, and a gasket supplied by Eric@MPD1 will seal the hood to the lid creating true ram air induction. Also decided to go all in on the suspension and we added Pfadt Camber/Castor plates to the Pedders Xa Coilovers. I also got some front lens tint from Big Worm Graphix for the front turn signals.....I think that's everything to date & I know the words are useless without pics, but I promise plenty of pics when I bring the car back to LA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Moreno View Post
Definitely a beautiful car you've got there. Be proud!
Thank you Nate, I'll have some nice engine bay pics for you coming up!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote