View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #33
sykb47l

Drives: 73' VW Bug
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10s.c. View Post
I DID NOT KNOW AT THE TIME OF YOU PLACING THE ORDER THAT IT WOULD BE THIS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG FOR THEM TO GET IT DONE.

they were supposed to be shipped out at the same time as the the bumpers were available. They had to go back and change the way they mounted and redo the moulds to re make. this happened between the time you placed the order and the bumper came in and was painted and shipped to you. I was told at that time that it might be 2 weeks for them to be ready. In return that's what i relayed to you. If you want the money back for the spitter i need your paypal info so i can send that money back to you.

Again. I do not want this bumper without being complete. You can send me a full refund and sale the bumper to someone that likes it without the splitter. It is wrapped up and ready to go. It has not been installed and is in the same condition that I received it. You can also exchange it for the T3 bumper WITH splitter unpainted and as long as its instock and complete....the choice is yours. Keeping this bumper does not work for me. Sorry but that i will not accept.

It doesnt look the same.