View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 11:20 AM   #38
13SSCamaro

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty9fordkiller View Post
BTW, if your car is a 1LE, you're good to go as you already have the ZL1 pump. Otherwise you will need a ZL1 or CTSV fuel pump in addition to the injectors and flex fuelk kit/tuining to get E85 on a cammed 5th gen. The stock SS fuel pump will not be able to provide the extra fuel needed.

that means dropping exhaust, removing driveshaft, lowering rear subfframe, to do the job correctly. Unless you're gonna cut an access hole in the body under the rear seats

Talked with a few people and am going with the ZL1 fuel pump. Any update with yours?
My heads are in the shop now and they want to know how much to mill but I can not figure out what to do. Info I have:
Per Texas speed, with stock heads, the PTVC with my cam is 0.060 Intake and 0.110 exhaust. I am unsure how much you gain with the Trickflow heads so it is hard for me to figure it out. The shop who has my heads said the intake valve is .070" below the deck and the exhaust valve is .230" below the deck with the Trickflow heads
2013 SS M6, TSP Stage 3 231/246 cam kit, TSP Trunion upgrade, Cold Air Inductions CAI, VMAX PTB, TSP 1 7/8 Long tube headers and high flow cats, Corsa Xtreme ZL1 Catback exhaust, Elite E2-X Catch can, Trick Flow Gen-X 255 heads milled 0.025 and valve job, GPI rod mod and ported intake, ID850 injectors,ZL1 fuel pump, Flex sensor and E-85, Mantic 9000 and 1LE 3.91 diff 512rwhp/462rwtq
13SSCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote