View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #692
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
OH exciting times are here!

First off, thanks to Pete's advice. I had an awesome tech at Black Jack Speed shop do an all wheel alignment on my ZL-1. With Pete's advice they were able to tweek my set up to near perfect.
I thought the ZL-1 was on rails before, now this thing goes where I point it and the launches are near perfect.
Second, Pete had some nifty 4 corner scales for autos. So he put my car up on the scales and with 9.5 gallons of fuel in my car it wieght at a surprising 4067 lbs! The ratio from front to rear was almost perfect with the front corners coming in at around 1080 each, and the rear corners 980s each.

Now for the crazy news. Yesterday I had received an email from someone at GM. They wanted to confirm my phone number and talk to me about the COPO program. Within 5 minutes of me sending my contact info I had a GM rep by the name of Jamie talking to me about the COPO camaro and if I was intrested in buying car number #67!
I haven't officially put in my order, but it's a toss up between the colors of White or Ashen grey, and the 350 engine or 396. The 427 is just way to far out of my reach to consider it.
My wife thinks I'm nuts, she doesn't want me to pick it up, but this is a once in a life chance to own something truely spectacular.

So can anyone loan me $90K? lol
What would you give up to have a COPO and ZL1?

With two cars there is plenty of room to sleep.
Meat is not good for you and peanut butter is cheap.
There is a lot of fiber in dog food.
Too many chemicals and too much sugar in bottled drinks.
Mobile phones are the ball and chain of this century.
Vintage clothing is in so who needs new clothes.

Maybe you should open a mobile BBQ service
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote