View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:18 PM   #7
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyrocker View Post
I just got back from the 2010 Equinox training and I had the opportunity to sit down with some of the trainers to ask some questions and apparently GM did find another company to build the ground effects kit. They just got clearance for shipping and the new ground effects kits should be at dealers soon! So if anyone ordered them and was waiting for them to come in, your wait is almost over...

The original supplier of many of the LPO's (ground effects, stripes, car covers) unfortunately went under a while back, so this is great news.

I searched on Google for 2010 Camaro ground effects kit on the shopping section of google search..Found a ton of them for anyone needing the now..I settled on www.pfyc.com (parts for you car.com) and received my gfx kit within a normal time frame...so you guys may wanna check there if you cant find any, and you need them now..

Anyone know anything about the high wing spoiler yet..Talked to a dealer beginning of June and he told me that the high wing spoilers were made prior to the Camaros being made and that after the cars were made they found that the spoilers didnt fit so they had to recall and scrap the old ones..Was then told that they should be out during the first week of July..First weeks here no news..Anyone else know anything???