Thread: Disrespect
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 05:03 AM   #32
BBfan24

Drives: '10 Black 1SS/RS
Thank you all for your sympathy and stories, it made me feel a little better. It sucks to know that there are people out there that do things like this. When I go to Wal-Mart I always park out in the boonies. I even did that when I was driving my POS Grand Am. I've seen other nice cars such as Corvettes, Cadis, Audis, you name it, all park the same way I do. I never thought there was ever a problem with something like this. I think the Wal-Mart crowd has forever lost the privi of seeing such a beautiful car.

I pose this question to all. I found a body/paint guy who comes highly recommended. He says the way he does his work is to get the entire panel, so this would be my entire driver side front fender and door. He estimates the work would cost $800. Does this sound like a good deal? And is it really worth it? I mean, this is my daily driver. It's not a show car in any way. So I'm not looking for perfection, just a decent touch up. And obviously there's a chance it could happen again, even if I never go back to any Wal-Mart.