View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #13
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Blackfire is amazing, I concur. It's the best depth you can get with a sealant. What you should use, though, depends on how often you wax.

If you want to get the best out of Wolfgang, you need to try their Fuzion estate wax, but you won't have protection for as long as a pure sealant (Fuzion is both a carnauba wax and a sealant).

If you're like me and you just enjoy waxing and do it frequently (once a month, myself), you shouldn't even bother using a sealant. You sacrifice clarity and shine for longer duration of protection that you really don't need since you're always putting on a new coat. I'd rather wax frequently and have a better shine than seal infrequently and not get as good a wet look as pure carnauba. I mean yeah, you can layer but you'll be wasting products since you're always waxing frequently.

Maybe someday they will come out with a paint sealant that has a shine and depth that matches that of high end carnauba waxes such as Fuzion, Pinnacle's Souveran, or Dodo Juice's Supernatural, but in the meantime I'll take frequent application to maintain protection over less-than-optimal shine any day.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote