View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #365
Z4me

Drives: 2013 ZL1 IOM Vin #169
Really enjoying all the differant views here, and it just makes me hungry to get my new camaro. I even made my very first post here pertaining to this thread after waiting in the background and learning as much as possible to get the best possible beast with a full factory warrenty!

Yeah I could get an SS and mode it to death like I did with my 87 Grand National, but i"m older and more mature now (coughs), so I want a warrenty this time.

To the tree hungers I paid my dues and drove several Honda Accords (kids family man), but now its time MPG's be damned its time for me again!

I remember th Rumble of my brothers IROC, boy that was sweet, he is currently driving a Mustang 2006 GT . I told him hey the new Z28 is coming out soon and his responce was WTF geeze why didn't they keep making them. So maybe I can convert him from the dark side when he see's mine .

I really hope will see some more colors available when these come out, I plan on keeping it mostly stock except for a number of cosmetic improvements along the way.

Hopefully if they come out with two versions wil be able to see both versions before we make a decision on our final choice. I would hate to buy one and find out three months latter that I really wanted the other one instead!

I'm getting anxious and I know it's going to be awhile before ones in my driveway, so I need to be patient and have my seditative now. Oh nurse (my very understanding wife), have that shot of Jack ready for me yet?

If I have mispelled anything in this post, please disregard because it's Friday night and I am bit intoxicated.
Z4me is offline   Reply With Quote