View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:20 PM   #94
mgm

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Coupe
Best of luck with the Mini but sorry you felt you had to sell the ZL1.

You are not alone about the feelings you had regarding the ZL1. Our winter here has been bad as I'm sure you've heard with the stupid polar vortex (when compared to other ones where we got away with hardly any snow) like pretty much everywhere else in the country. Based on my monthly payment then adding in insurance, taxes, etc. I was feeling the same way as the car just sat in the garage.

Well no more for me. I am sick of saving the car for "the next guy". I'm driving mine everyday now and enjoying every one of my commutes. And because I got auto, traffic jams are no problem! Leaving work yesterday I did the remote start in the parking garage and the sound was absolutely priceless. As I told my wife the other day when she asked me how the drive in to work was on a Monday no less, I responded "I think it is the first time on a Monday morning commute that my grin was bigger than when going home on a Friday".
Current: 2013 BRM ZL1 Coupe, LSA - ZL1 Plate, Auto, Lyods floormats, all options except stripe on trunk, 1 of 136, #7,472. Previous: 2011 2LT/RS 6 speed manual coupe - SW with Orange interior. Billet Accessories, Lyods floormats, GM Splashguards, MGP Caliper Covers, GMPP Exhaust, Hurst Shifter, Eibach Springs and Swaybars, BMR STB, Injen Long Tube CAI, HPP...Previous Previous: 1994 Z28 Blue/Grey Metallic with Black hardtop, 30k miles, 6 speed manual....

Last edited by mgm; 03-19-2014 at 04:34 PM.
mgm is offline   Reply With Quote