View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 06:33 AM   #7
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangNoMo View Post
I dunno if it's wise or not to jump into knowledge and such of a car I won't own for another two years but, so far it's alot of fun to learn about.
First and foremost; "Welcome to the Forum". My thinking is "knowledge" gives you the buying power that many never realize. I actually started looking and dreaming of owning my first Camaro in 2011. Summer of 2015 I had decided on what I wanted and was armed with the knowledge of all the various packages. I wanted an ashen gray 2014 convertible, that was the dream. I can't begin to tell you how many I looked at either live or on line before I found the one I knew was for me. I found her in Dayton, Ohio on Thursday April 6, 2017. One owner with just a few miles over 4,000. Car was a special order with every option and the price was lower than expected?

Made contact with the owner on the evening of April 6th and really got to know him and why he was selling the car (didn't have to other than he needed room in his massive garage for more toys). On Thursday April 13, 2017 I caught a one way flight to Dayton. The rest is history without a single regret.

Closing in on 3 years and 8 oil changes I admire and enjoy the ride as much as day one. Just turned 33,140 miles.

Remember; "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask"

Best of wishes.
Larry