View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #7061
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
He was the most amazing CHP I've ever met. He was considerate, complemented my car, and gave me a fix-it ticket for my tinted taillights. He explained that he has seen too many accidents where people have crashed in the rear of another car because of tinted taillights and the driver behind couldn't see them. He said that even though he coul still see the light through mine, I still need to get them fixed as they are still dangerous. I totally respect his opinion on the matter and I completely understand his point of view. My taillights are too tinted, and I'll admit it. To be honest, the last thing I want is to have someone rear end my car on accident. Huge thanks to CHP for being kind, understanding, and respectful. He could have ticketed me for multiple other aspects of my car and didn't. He appreciated the car, inquired about how much power it made, wanted to know how it drove, and simply pointed out the aspect he thought was the most unsafe feature about my vehicle. I definitely respect that. This guy was a true professional in every sense of the word thankfully.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote