View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 01:23 AM   #25
Pbr

Drives: 45th anniversary
After buying two camaros. About 6 months from each other. Looking at a lot of cars. 1st one my son's 1LE. I would not buy off a little lot dealer. We have seen low mileage cars that were recleared. Miss matched tires , bad curb rash. Then digging into the Carfax and also my State Farm agent. finding out cars was repoed , accidens that were more severe then lead to believe ,ect looked at privately owned cars that were supposed to be mint garage Queens. What a joke . Some people need to have there tool boxes welded shut. ( Most private party cars were way over priced. With no type of satisfaction or warranty) We looked at some CPO cars at dealership. Most of them were in some type of accident. Along with crazy dealership fees .
Then I came across Carmax . This 1le was the nicest car we had seen to date . Car was the way it should be sold. For the type of money that everyone one was asking . All matching tires, no accidents, detailed . You really thought it was a new car . Was it a steal? No . But fair price. That came with a 7 day money back guarantee. Also 30 day 100%bumper to bumper warranty. Along with remaining factory warranty.
I really liked his car so I started looking for mine . Basically the same experience. Then I finally found it 45th anniversary vert SS 6sp. Problem was 700 miles away,at a Chevrolet dealership. After many pictures many questions. And even got to talk to the original owner. He bought the car new from that dealership had it serviced at that dealership and traded it in for a new corvette at that dealership. Car only had 14k on it and was stored in a climate controlled garage. Never seen snow. I went ahead and bought the car and had it shipped to Florida. I got 100%money back guarantee. 30day bumper to bumper warranty. But I did purchase the extended warranty. There was also no extra dealership fees . When the car arrived it was exactly as it was supposed to be. You just have to keep looking. There are so many cars out there to choose from. . funny thing is that most of the other cars I went and looked at are still for sale.
Pbr is offline   Reply With Quote