View Single Post
Old 12-25-2021, 11:56 AM   #7
ASimmons04

Drives: 2015 AGM 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gm-Holden View Post
In the market for a 1LE problem is can't decide on which gen to purchased. I like the 5th gen 1LE better but idk about spending that kind of money on a 8yr old vehicle. 6th gen is nice as well but tight as hell inside. Any 5th gen 1LE owners drove a 6th gen 1LE if so what made you decide to keep your 5th gen instead? Thanks
I’ve always loved the look of the 5th gen more. Definitely has more of a muscular look to it. Plus the interior is simple and very roomy. I’m 6’3” so I need space.
I completely agree with you on how tight it feels inside a 6th gen. I’ve tried over and over to sit in one and like it but, I just can’t. Maybe if I drove a 6th gen I’d warm up to it.
As for pricing, EVERYTHING is up right now. I’d wait it out because from what I’ve seen, the prices for used vehicles are unrealistic and won’t hold as soon as new car production and sales pick up. I refuse to overpay for a vehicle.
For comfort, definitely go with a 5th gen. For a quicker track day stock for stock go with the 6th gen.
My plan is to purchase another 5th gen 1LE in a few years. I regret selling mine. Ordered it brand new from Becky.