View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 10:54 AM   #32
IPF-Tuning

Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmick5jr View Post
ok so let me get this straight. I can buy one tune with 100 dollars off for 450. Plus another license for 450 plus the 200 dollars off you mentioned for a grand total of 700? or can i just buy one module and just use it for 2 vehicles? if it doesn't marry to one vehicle then why would i need another license? i should be able to just re use it right?
You buy one IPF Module and can use it on an unlimited number of vehicles, this is how our distributors tune vehicles, using the same hardware. Then your tuning software is provided by VIN number. You have to buy a software license for each vehicle separate. Other wise we would have people tuning 100's of vehicles for free... and well that wont work for us. This is how many tuning companys work and most software company's as well i.e. Microsoft. Even custom tuners use othercompanys software, they then buy a license for that VIN# and build you a file. This works very similar.

The IPF Module is $200 and each tuning software license (by VIN #) is $349 for this application.

So Retail is $549 for a tune and module. Minus $100 forum discount equals $449. The second vehicle you only need a software license which is $349 minus the $100 discount for a sale price of $249. The total for two vehicles plus the module would be $698 + $18 to ship the module.

This is even better for car clubs and larger groups because everyone can share one module and save $$$. We support almost every 2008+ GM product globally. Sonic Turbo all the way to Escalade. Make sense?
IPF-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote