View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 12:18 AM   #1
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
New ranch,house & 1500SQF Garage Build thread,and hopefully help vets...New pic 3/19

I am a disabled Vet, I am moving out of Houston to about 1 1/2 hrs north.I have purchased a ranch with a main house,a couple barns etc etc....
My mother who is getting up there in her yrs is going to move from Cal to come live in the main house in the end of march...Since the house is not set up for the disabled,and has some really nice stuff in it i could never use we have decided to build another house for myself...I am going to build a barn house to live in...which a lot of people do on ranches as it saves on taxes...Anyway I would like to post pictures as the build go along to share with anyone interested,as I am also building a 1200-1500 Sq garage inside the barn house...
I am also going to build myself a gun range to shoot ..Not to long just short range ...I will at a later date purchase some more land behind my property just so I can shoot long distance up to 500 yards before we get too my other people buying up land to build homes on...

I am going to also build a paint ball range to invite some other disable vets to come and get out and have some free fun...i will also have things like atv rides,maybe rent some horses or get some vet programs to bring theirs out,i may also have gun shooting for those that cam still shoot a weapon without issues...
I would like to build a program where disabled vets can maybe spend the day,or even the weekend all free of charge...If there are any membersor vets that would like to help out once i get set up pls let me know...
If there are any disabled vets that would like to come out and be part of it,pls pass of your info to me,spo i can contact you when we get going....I know it will be slow at first,but even if its on at a time,it will be worth doing it to give someone a good day..

Anyway If anyone has any ideas as I go along pls feel free to give your input,or if you know anyone that might be interested in paint ball for disabled vets pls feel free to pass on their info for when i get started..thsk...

Last edited by gen=5; 03-19-2014 at 11:52 AM.
gen=5 is offline   Reply With Quote