View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 07:11 PM   #11
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
I am very thankful,as without help from my dad and his ranch hands I would never be able to do it..I could not be out there rolling around in my chair asking for this to be done etc..etc.. so my dad is acting as the building contractor using his ranch hands and hiring contractors as we my need them...
The plan is to build about 90% of it ourselves...things like pouring the slap is hired out.
As soon as i get my tracked wheel chair i will be able to go out there and get around really easy,and decide what changes i want to make etc...

Here is a couple pictures of what i am going to use to get around,one is call the ripchair which i just back my wheelchair into it and drive it like a small Atv-tank its the yellow one

The other with my son is call a action tracker,and its a wheel chair i just sit in and drive just like a power wheelchair,which as you can see one of the action tracker's also stands up right..
Attached Images