View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #33
darkrider01
Aural Assault Vehicle

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS, 2015 Sierra Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyjman View Post
these JBL drivers aren't subs... they aren't designed to really play below 100hz or so... they are pro audio drivers... like you would see in some cabs at a concert hall... if i was using subs, it would be a different story, but I also need these drivers to play up to 300hz or so, in order to mate with my Audax midrange drivers... they only have .5mm of xmax, so they can't play super low, but they have some of the best, most open midrange I've heard...
I was just saying that you can go plenty low with sealed drivers. Is that .5mm or 5mm of Xmax?

I've been stalking your for sale thread for the AS300.2's on the other site. I even convinced my wife to let me buy them......but then when I really thought about it, I need an AS200.4 and an AS300.2. I have to keep my fronts active.

Solid build so far man. I'm glad there are peeps like you around that can remind me to stay away from SQ competitions.
Power Mods * K&N Typhoon CAI, Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back exhaust, Hurst Short Throw Shifter Exterior Mods * Black Phantom Grille * 22" T.I.S. 537MS wheels w/ Nitto INVO rubber * OEM body kit Suspension Mods * BC Racing Coilovers * Lakewood Strut Tower Brace Audio Mods * Stinger SPP 2250 Battery * Mosconi 6to8v8 w/ RCD * Pioneer AVH-X7500BT * Scosche Dash Kit * 2 - Mosconi AS200.4 * 2 - JL Audio 13W6v2 * Focal 165KRX2 Power (active) * Mosconi Gladen One 240.2 * Rockford Fosgate Power T1692
darkrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote