View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
IROCZJEFF

Drives: 69Z 70Z 85IROC-Z 911LE 97 SS
WITH ALL RESPECT QUESTION REGARDING NEW CAMARO!!!

I have not posted anything on Camaro 5 for a few weeks. I was very excited to go to the Indy Bash "Great Time"!!! I waited years to see the new production Camaro in person and I did. I was all set to buy a Super Charged Z28 no matter what the price was. I came to the reality that an SS was what I was going to have to settle for. When I was driving home from Indy my buddies said are you alright? I said not really, I don't think I am going to spend at that time my quess was $38,000 to $40,000 on a car that really isn't what I wanted. I was pumped that the muscle car wars are back and that GM would have to build a Super Charged Camaro to compete with the Shelby. I have had a bad feeling since after Indy. I own one of each gerneration of Camaro's and for the first time in my life I switched from my true love and bought a Corvette. I go into my garage and see all Camaro's and a Corvette. It makes me feel weird to see a Corvette in my garage but I wanted the power and weight savings. I am not trying to put the new Camaro down and I am not saying the new Camaro isn't AWSOME witch it is! I quess what I am asking is this: Does anyone on this forum feel like me? Does anyone feel like GM gave us a Camaro and not the whole package? I am not trying to start a fight or degrade the car, this is just how I feel. Being an owner of over 30 Camaro's through out the years. Please do not be negitive I am just sharing my thoughts on how I feel and seeing if anyone feels the same. Thank you, IROCZJEFF
IROCZJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote