View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
BaylorSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
2SSRS for $1800 below MSRP!!!!!!!!

This is my first post but I've been reading the boards trying make up my mind. I just got a hell of a deal yesterday on my new 2SSRS. In case any one hasn't heard, there are 2 discounts that can apply to Camaro. The first is a credit union discount. If you aren't a member find one on GM's list in your area and join. It worked out to $1300+ off because they give you supplier pricing. The catch is that not all dealers are honoring the rebate(Reliable Chevy in Dallas). If you're about to get your order in or found what you want on a lot, this is a sweet deal. You just have sign up through the link on the chevy site and get an approvl code to get the discount.

The other discount is opting out of the 60 day challenge can get an extra $500.

If any has a GM CC and plans on using points, they will not work with the CU discount so use what ever gets you the most disount.

On a side note, James Woods in Denton didn't realize that both discounts apply, but since they didn't tell me that I couldn't have both(I asked), they gave it to me since anyway this I drove all the from south of Austin to Denton, TX (4 hrs). The 4 hour drive home on southbound 35 was priceless. Total deal $3100 off MSRP and only 3.99% on the note.
BaylorSS is offline   Reply With Quote