View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoEcho View Post
The dealers around Chrleston absolutely refuse to honor any discount. No USAA dicount. No supplier pricing. My wife is an accountant for the drive shaft manufacturer for all zeta model GMs. No dealership would touch the discount. Plus they are charging 8-10K over sticker because of "high demand/low supply". Hell, they even gave me a hard time about giving me a military discount...
That sucks man sorry to hear that. I hit the jackpot with the dealer i got my car with. All they want to do it please me any way they can. They honored the loyalty discount and only sell at MSRP plus saved all the important stuff for the car like the build sheets and window sticker . My salesmen emailed me if i wanted the front plate bracket on which of course i said no. They went even farther then that the salesmen is having all the employees sign a 2010 camaro brochure for me knowing how much i love this car and how important it is to me. Camaroscotty would be proud to put them on the dealer recommended list .
Thrillz is offline   Reply With Quote