View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 09:33 PM   #16
Arch-City

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13SSCamaro View Post
Sounds great, when is it going on then dyno again?
I know his car is at GPI, they are having an issue with their dyno right now and they will have it back up and going early next week.

GPI, is so great to work with. Jeff was on the schedule for a final tune on the dyno today and drove from southern Missouri to their shop in Jacksonville, AR (probably at least a 2hr drive.) While he was there they realized they were having an issue with their dyno, and would not be able to get it resolved for a few days. So, they gave him a loaner car and kept his Camaro until they get the dyno fixed and can do the final tune on his car.

This is the level of customer service you can expect when dealing with this Great bunch of guys at GPI !!!

His final #'s will be coming soon, just going to be delayed a few days.

Jeff, I hope you don't mind me sharing this info. I just happened to be talking to Aaron today and he told me about the dyno issue, and how they took care of you with the loaner car I just had to share.

I can not say enough about how great it is to deal with the guys at GPI, from sharing their knowledge to help you make the right purchase to their customer service after the sale.
Arch-City is offline   Reply With Quote