View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 02:21 PM   #18
Darin Morgan
Reher Morrison Racing

Drives: Inferno Orange SS/RS
screw it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van View Post
Darin, sorry if I missed it...did you change to dino oil before going through the motions or stick with mobile one?
I just said screw it and left the Mobil1 in there. Looking at some Amsoil or Mobil1 Racing Syn for the oil change at 1000miles which should be by Monday. I have had the car for five days. With the new " New Era Performance" CAI and the throttle body I ported and installed the thing will flat rip though the gears now. The increase in low end torque showed up in my ass dyno up quite nice! I have had/installed many cold air intakes but this one is the first I have ever seen that delivered enough of a power gain to be really noticeable. I have American Racing complete exhaust system (headers, high flow CATs and Loudmouth II mufflers) on the way with a 160F thermo and HP tuners software. I plan on having a nice 480hp unit for now until I can getthe heads and manifold done.

The valve train is another matter. I will have to design some Titanium valves and re-design other components to work around this piece of shit VVT and AFM.
2010 Camaro SS/RS IOM, 475rwhp 415ft/lbs Cam-232°/245° .612 .612 113LSA. Precision 3500 stall, New Era CAI. Reher Morrison Heads, Manifold and TB. Ferrea H-stems, dual springs, Ti-retainers. American Racing long tubes-Xpipe, High flow CATs, "S"type Borla's. 160F Thermo.
VVT ACTIVE! Thanks to New Era Performance!

Darin Morgan
-Induction R&D-EFI calibration
Reher-Morrison Racing Engines
http://www.rehermorrison.com/rmSale3.htm
Phone 817-467-7171
cell 682-559-0321