603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknightkamaro View Post
@sshat This word will now be over-used, way too often. Thank you Evil-Bee
Your welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAM-FIFTY View Post
Sorry, didn't check this section for a while...I also opened a similar thread in exhaust section and many folks chimed in there. After market exhausts are street illegal in many states including MA, enforcement of those laws is a separate matter...most cops don't bother.
Funny to learn how varied the state laws are in this matter, some are strict down to specifying the dbA level and others simply says you just need an exhaust to drive a car!
Ya it's a little funny. Very few PD's actually harass anyone for this unless your acting like I specified above. The stock NPP exhaust on a V8 SS is louder then most aftermarket systems so you'll be fine in pretty much all of the new England area. CT and RI might be the worse for this but same basic rules apply don't be an @sshat around residential areas and LEOs and your probably gonna be fine if anything most officers will give you a thumbs up some appreciate the exhaust in school zones loud pipes save lives.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote