View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 06:20 AM   #61
1970judge

Drives: 2015 Z/28, 2007 HHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
I’ve been all over Texas. I know what I’m talking about here. My parents lived in hill country for years, before moving to SA. The outdoors people I meet in any state are nice and polite. Plenty of a-holes here in TX too, just like everywhere else. QOL to me is being able to do stuff and having open non-private land. Even California has that in abundance. Obesity is off the charts here and most places I travel in the south.
Yeah Texans like to eat, we are not much into California kale chips or seaweed. Not sure how that negatively affects you? If you live in any major city you can readily find those shitty health food stores that sell the bags of tree bark and stuff. Especially Austin.

Lived in Texas all my life, sans 3 years, and I never got bored..I think you're doing it wrong. There are people in the deep east and out west that spend so little time indoors it would make your head spin.

Palo duro, enchanted rock, guadalupe peak, big bend which would take you a month to do... There is no doubt that certain places in Texas will bore you to death, you just have to move around from that area. Like the pan handle for example..we could give that away as far as I am concerned. I am from the coast (outside Houston), or I could run out and visit Rayburn or Toledo Bend, or short stint up north to Caddo and get really off grid for a while.

Just PM me, tell me what you want to do, and I can probably find you something to do.
1970judge is offline   Reply With Quote