View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #12
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
I got out of my truck recently and I had on a jacket, even though it was above 85 degrees outside.

I wore my jacket due to the high winds and I didn't want to be blown with dirt and dust.

I had planned to pick up my infant baby wearing this shirt after I got home, and didn't want to transfer dirt and filth directly to my child.

This random guy who happened to be in the parking lot was near me and said "Hey you don't need a jacket out here".

And by his definition, He thinks he is right. It was 90 degrees out.

I was just trying to walk out of my car to a burger place and some random guy I didn't want to talk to, CHOSE on his own to comment to me about having on a jacket.

I even drive a PLAIN LOOKING boring pickup truck and an IDIOT STILL walked up to me to give me his opinion I didn't ask for.

I would have had to literally "stay in my car", and look around first, to see if there are any idiots BEFORE getting out of my car to get to the burger place, as if I am on some kind of MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

You have to use STEALTH TYPE OF MANUEVERS just to escape all the idiots that are walking around aimlessly.
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote