View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 08:41 AM   #24
bumblebeecamaro
Car Lover By Nature

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue Metallic SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
With all the RX bashing, at what point is it more beneficial to just let these posts go unresponded to and focus efforts on doing things properly so that people can start having a reason to post positive comments?
But see that's the thing, the more threads like this the better. I say that because then and only then will more and more people see what RX is really about. So many threads like this pop up on a regular basis. Then Tracy chimes in on how he's so stressed because he works a thousand hours a week and so on and so on. Once again, cry me a river.

How is it that some vendors can continuously have awesome reputations like JRE, ADM Performance and LPE while vendors like RX continuously receive the negative feedback like they do? I will tell you why. Because it all boils down to the one big bad apple in the barrel. And of course we all know who that bad apple is.

I speak nothing but the truth and this section of the forum is the concrete truth. Just read through the bad RX threads. The truth is there in black and white.