Thread: Quick question
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 11:02 AM   #7
xc_SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister10 View Post
@ carfansince73... I was just curious if members get discounts. Why pay full price if I don’t have too...would you be willing to take a couple more pics of your shifter, that’s the one that I want and would like to see how it looks installed, mabey a little farther back so I can see it in contrast with the rest of the interior . Did you do the install? If so, how difficult was it. I’m not new to modding and wrenching on my cars, but know almost nothing about the 5th gens. Thanks.
Install is a little tedious on jack stands... It's hard getting the two locating pins removed that hold the shifter arms to the trans housing. Other than that the install is fairly straight forward

If it wasn't cold and raining when I did my install it would've gone faster. Took 3-4 hours total
Z/28 intake, ported TB, vr wedge, rod-mod intake, speed engineering LT's, 3" exhaust, ATI -10% pulley, MGW shifter, 160* t-stat, HP Tuners, some suspension work, stickers and a little weight loss. 12.72 @112.36 - improvements coming
xc_SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote